This site is owned and operated by 'Bitterz LLC: Hinds Building, Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines'.
Article 1 (Definition)
The terms used in this agreement are defined as follows.
- 'Service' means the Cryptocurrency Exchange provided by Bitterz LLC (hereinafter referred to as 'our company') and all the support related to it.
Article 2 (Scope of application of Terms)
The scope of application of these Terms is as follows.
This applies to all relationships between our company and users regarding the use of this service.
Article 3 (Service contents)
For our users, the cryptocurrency trading system our company provides and all related services.
Users can receive support services related to this service from our company.
This service may change or discontinue the provision and support for business or technical reasons.
Article 4 (User registration)
*The nationals and residents of the following countries are not eligible for registration.
United States, Cuba, Sudan, South Sudan, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Republic of Kosovo
Article 5 (Change of Notification Information)
The user will immediately notify us of any changes in the information sent to us, such as name, address, telephone number, email address, etc. (shall change/correct various registered information on the user's My Account).We have no obligation to change on behalf of the user. In the unlikely event that you cannot log in, you can reset your login password by applying for a password reset from the password reset form. We do not take any responsibility for password leakage etc. when using this function, so please use it at your own risk.
Article 6 (Prohibition of transfer of rights)
Article 6 (Prohibition of transfer of rights) Regarding the user ID issued by our company, in principle, we do not lend or sell it to a third party. The user is responsible for managing the ID, and all actions performed using the ID are the responsibility of the user who registered the ID. (If your ID is used or leaked by a third party, please contact us immediately.) Once registered, the ID will continue to be registered as long as this service continues. We will identify the user by ID.
Article 7 (password management, etc.)
Regarding the password issued by the Company to the user, the user shall handle it with sufficient caution so that it will not be disclosed or leaked to a third party. The user shall bear the responsibility for inadequate password management, error in use, infringement due to the use of a third party, and liability. We will send a confirmation e-mail to the registered e-mail address you received when you proceed with various procedures. In the unlikely event that the email address is illegally accessed by a third party and the third party performs actions such as approval of various procedures, the user shall bear the damage and responsibility. Users are required to exercise due diligence and strict management.
Article 8 (Handling of personal information)
When our company acquire the personal information of the user for the operation of this service, we will use the personal information only for the purpose of use for which we have obtained consent from the user, and will not be used for any purpose other than the intended purpose without the prior consent of the user. In addition, when managing and using personal information, our company will take care not to damage the interests of the user. The purpose of obtaining personal information from the user is as follows unless otherwise specified, and the user consents to the purpose of use. To use this as marketing data for the purpose of performing our company's business and improving our services. In order to provide this service such as user identification and various contact items.To provide information and advertisements regarding our company's services and other services. Our company will not disclose or provide personal information to a third party without the consent of the user, except in the following cases.
- When based on laws and ordinances
- When it is deemed appropriate to provide personal information at the request of a court or administrative institution
- When it is deemed appropriate to provide personal information to protect the life, body or property of users and the public
- When our company entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information to a subcontractor within the range necessary to achieve the purpose of use of the preceding paragraph
- When personal information is provided as a result of business succession due to a joint venture or other reasons
- Also, when it is recognized that disclosure or provision of personal information is considered appropriate in accordance with social norms.
Article 9 (Agreement on information distribution by e-mail)
Our Company or the subcontractor shall be able to deliver information regarding this service, etc., to users by e-mail. If you want to stop the e-mail delivery from our company, please contact us from the inquiry form. Also, if you want to stop the e-mail delivery, we will delete the registration information (account).
Article 10 (Notification method for users)
Our company can notify or inform the user by email notification or any other method that we deem appropriate (such as notification on the user's My Account).
The notification by email based on the preceding paragraph is assumed to have reached the user when our company issued a notification to the registered e-mail address of the user.
Article 11 (Prohibited acts of users)
The user must not perform the following actions when using this service. If any of the following acts are found, we may unconditionally stop or delete the use, freeze the reward, stop the withdrawal, etc. In some cases, we will take legal action. We will judge whether there is a prohibited act, and shall not be obliged to explain the content and basis to the user.
- The act of registering as a user who does not exist
- The act of use by someone other than the account holder
- The act of using one account for multiple people
- The act of falsely describing or making a mistake in the items to be declared At the time of user registration or the act of intentionally not filling in the form. Falsification of personal identification documents
- The act of the same person having two or more accounts (except when specifically recognized by us)
- Acts that interfere with our business, whether intentional or negligent
- Acts that infringe the copyrights and other rights of the Company and the subcontractor
- Acts that defame or damage the honor of our Company or a third party, and bring disadvantages
- Acts of infringement of intellectual property rights such as copyrights, personality rights such as portrait rights, and other rights that deserve legal protection or rights, or that violate relevant laws and regulations.
- Acts that violate the privacy of third parties
- Acts of illegal or suspicious activity
- Trade acts that are deemed inappropriate by our company's judgment
- The act of depositing money into two brokers (or multiple brokers) and do cross trading (including bonuses).
- The act of trading in both accounts with our multiple accounts (including bonus).
- A third party repeats deposits and trades at the same timing, and withdraws at the same timing
- Transactions considered as malicious aimed at blind spots in provided services and systems
- Act of registering with false contact or third party contact
- Actions that mislead the consumer's judgment, or actions that our company deems unfavorable from the consumer's judgment
- Acts of registering without obtaining the consent of a legal representative when applying either as a quasi‐incompetent or an incompetent person.
- The act of registering as a user even if under 18 years old
- Anti-social acts, acts that violate the law, and acts that we prohibit
- The act of an anti-social force, a criminal person, a person who violates the law, or a person who our company prohibits registering as a user
- Fraudulent use of credit cards (e.g., unauthorized use of credit cards other than the cardholder)
- Trading with large lots without prior notice
Article 12 (About writing/uploading data)
User data uploaded by this service will not be returned.
If the user withdraws, we will discard the user data uploaded by this service.
Article 13 (Guarantee)
Our company is in a position to provide this service, and we do not guarantee the assets and rights of users.
Article 14 (Temporary interruption of this service)
Our company can suspend this service for the following reasons without prior consent of the user.
- In case of system maintenance.
- If this service cannot be provided due to a natural disaster such as a fire, storm, flood, or earthquake.
- When our company determines that we cannot provide a smooth service regarding this service provision.
Article 15 (Changes on specifications of this service, etc.)
Our company may add or change the specifications of this service without prior consent of the user.
Article 16 (About Deposits)
In order to deposit money into our company's trading account, we only accept the specified deposit method. After logging in to My Account, click 'Deposit' from the menu in My Account and select the cryptocurrency you want. After confirming the necessary steps and details, proceed to the deposit completion. Please send only the applicable currency to the address used for depositing. You may lose the fund if you send other cryptocurrencies or send to the wrong address. In that case, we will not accept any refund, so please confirm the remittance address carefully before remittance.
Article 17 (Regarding Withdrawals)
Our company does not accept any request for withdrawal from a third party. The request for withdrawal shall only be done from the same name as the trading Wallet name. The application for withdrawal under a third party name will be rejected. In addition, the withdrawal from our company’s trading account can only be accepted by the specified withdrawal method, after logging in to my account, click 'Refund' from the menu in My Account, select the desired withdrawal method. Please proceed to completion of withdrawal application after confirming the necessary steps and details on that. The application for withdrawal shall be made only to those who have submitted documents accompanying the opening of account.
You will have to pay 0.0005BTC for the mining fee, but it will be returned to you as MT5 credits afterwards.
If the total amount deposited into the Bitterz Wallet is less than $100 or you have never made a transaction, we will charge you a withdrawal fee of $25 worth of BTC. (Excluding withdrawals of IB Partners' IB rewards)
This withdrawal fee is not a mining fee, so it will not be credited to your MT5 account.
We will make a comprehensive assessment of your deposits and withdrawals, your assets and the status of your transactions. We may ask you to complete additional authentication if we deem it necessary to verify for AML (Anti-Money Laundering) compliance.
In accordance with our AML (Anti-Money Laundering) policy, the total amount that can be withdrawn in a month is limited to 10 BTC.
Article 18 (Contract establishment)
Article 19 (Regarding Cancellation/Return/Refund)
We cannot take any responsibility or refund for the loss during trade of the user who opened the account. All use is at the user's discretion and responsibility. In case of Article 11 prohibited act of the user, the withdrawal may not be permitted, and the user shall not object to it.
Article 20 (Disclaimer)
Our Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the user's use or inability to use the Service, regardless of the cause.
Article 21 (Term of Contract)
The term of this agreement shall be one year from the date of approval of our membership registration. This agreement will be renewed for another year by automatic extension unless one of the parties indicates intention to terminate the agreement within 30 days prior to the termination date of the agreement, and the same shall apply thereafter.
Article 22 (Cancellation/Withdrawal)
If you wish to cancel or withdraw your membership, please apply through the inquiry form.Withdrawal application will be processed within a week. If an IB partner applies for withdrawal with unpaid earnings of less than $50, the receipt shall be considered abandoned at the time of application.
Article 23 (Service and Support hours)
The time slots for new registration, acceptance of IB Partner, and issuance of IDs are as follows.
New registration and IB partner acceptance and IDs can be issued 24 hours a day.
Inquiries by e-mail is available 24 hours a day, but we will reply to you within our business hours.
Article 24 (Compensation for damages)
In the event that damage is incurred for any reason and claims for compensation for site damages, etc., the operator and the user will discuss with each other.
Article 25 (Governing Law)
These Terms shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the country in which we operate, and not in accordance with the laws of the country in which the user reside. In the event of a dispute between our Company and the User, the User will discuss with each other and aim to settle the matter in a satisfactory manner, but depending on the amount of the complaint, you agree to the court of the operating country of our Company.
(Established May 1, 2020)