Article 1 Risk information
- Cryptocurrency trading is available 24 hours a day, but the price can fluctuate widely depending on the market trends and transaction volume of cryptocurrency. It is also susceptible to the policies of each country.
- Transactions may be suspended or prohibited at any time due to the development or revision of laws, regulations and codes in each country.
- Users who participate in cryptocurrency trading must manage their own risk, evaluate the value and risk of cryptocurrency investment, and bear all risks related to investment on their own.
Article 2 Disclaimer
- The User understands and agrees that under no circumstances will Bitterz be responsible for any of the following:
- Loss of invested capital
- Loss of trading revenue or contract
- Business interruption
- Avoidable money
- Loss of information
- Loss of opportunity, business credibility or reputation of the user
- Malfunction or loss of the device of the user
- Data damage or loss
- Cost of purchasing an alternative product or service
- The disappearance or withdrawal of cryptocurrency from the market
- In the event of force majeure in an emergency situation such as unexpected server trouble, system failure, external attack, natural disaster
- When the Company determines that there is a possibility of a material breach or default in the user's specific transaction based on reasonable grounds
- User's misunderstanding about the services of this website
- When user information is leaked, damaged, or lost, but not the cause of Bitterz
- Loss due to deficiencies in telecommunications services provided by other telecommunications carriers under the 'Telecommunications Business Act'
- Other losses related to the services provided by Bitterz, not caused by Bitterz
Article 3 Compensation for damages